5 new pilot projects i fall.
Experimental station site INTO THE UNKNOWN has expanded with presentation of two new trials.
You are hereby invited to
Saturday d. December 9, 2023, 10 am – 2:30 pm at the Experimental Station
Platform is an artistic exchange of experience in words and practice of experimental projects, where we try to get to the core of each individual’s experimental work, and subsequently, in a joint plenary, also seek to talk about trends and larger lines.
All participants are given 30 minutes each to present their work, which can be done through storytelling and showing pictures and films – if possible, we encourage the participants to show/involve the audience in a practical exercise from the experimental work, which can expand the story in a sensory direction.
We break in the middle of the day with soup and bread.
Let us know by December 1st if you want to participate: email@example.com
Best regards Lotte and Øyvind
Artistic Directors at the The Lab station
Trial in fall 2023
– Can you write a script and perform a play in a gender and ethnicity neutral way? Trial: 20.6.23 – 30.6.23
Anorexia; my best friend, my worst enemy
– How do we explore the physicality of eating disorders based on autobiographical material to uncover and elucidate the psychomotor roots of body dysmorphia. Trial: June – August 23
– How can I be concrete and approach the work without getting lost in the changeable, be able to hold the feeling, make it clear but still alive in the moment?
Trial: 24.8.23 – 30.11.23, every Thursday.
Us Us / Us Else / Else Us / Else Us / Else Else Else –
How to create a choreographic work with kinesthetic empathy as a choreographic principle?
Trial: 4.9.23 – 10.9.23
TENDER-a research into caring choreographies – How can care be translated into movement and choreography, both in relation to the performers and the audience/participants?
27.11.23 – 10.12.23 and spring 24
The INTO THE UNKNOWN site has expanded to include presentations of two new experiments:
Voice training as basic research
- What is the artistic and human potential of a lifelong basic research with voice training?
- Angelina Kirchhoff / The Experimental Station
- A choreographic method development
- Tim Matiakis / The Experimental Station
INTO THE UNKNOWN is open source on the Experimental Station’s website, where professionals and other interested parties can easily access examples of experimental work in words and practice. Each experiment is presented through interview, report and video footage to provide both an intellectual and sensory approach to the work.
If you go to the site, you can see the last 2 new trial examples from December 9, 2023
Program den 9. december
|10.00 – 10.15||Intro|
|Camera, hold 1.|
|10.15 – 10.45||Lene Kreilgaard|
|10.50 – 11.20||Nina Hansen|
|Wiitmaack, hold 2.|
|10.15 – 10.45||Tim Matiakis|
|10.50 – 11.20||Maj Rafferty|
|11.35 – 12.30||Suppe|
|Camera, hold 1. hold 2.|
|12.30 – 12.50||Nadja Mattioli|
|INTO THE UNKNOWN|
|13.00 – 13.20||Angelina Kirchhoff|
|13.30 – 13.50||Tim Matiakis|
|14.00 – 14.30||Fælles opsamling og samtale om forsøgsarbejde og kunstnerisk udvikling.|
|14.30 –||Lørdags øl|