The Research Station is looking for a maternity leave replacement for our administrator from 1 August 2019 to 30 June 2020.
The position is half-time (19 hours/week) and the scope of work is:
– Responsibility for the day-to-day running of the house including: liaison with authorities, board, house owner and house staff.
– Responsibility for finances, including: monitoring the budget, paying bills and salaries, as well as allocating supporting documents and submitting the accounts to the auditor in cooperation with the bookkeeper.
– Contact with members and users and management of room and activity calendars and incoming and outgoing mail
– Organisation in collaboration with the communication officer and the artistic management
– Partial preparation and participation in meetings and events
The employee reports to the artistic management at the Experimental Station and works in daily collaboration with the Experimental Station’s communications officer and is part of the daily roster with the latter.
The experimental station has equal pay and the monthly salary (w/full time) is 25.000 DKK. + pension and holiday pay.
It is an advantage that you:
Has knowledge of the performing arts sector in Denmark
Is accurate and timely in financial and legal matters
Is articulate and fluent in written and spoken Danish and English.
Is an outgoing, committed and approachable person with a respect for artistic work.
A workplace driven by enthusiasm and love for the performing arts, the research and the creative and social networking that emerges in its wake.
A fun and quirky workshop for professional performing artists in rapid development, located in an old cinema in the heart of Vesterbro.
A responsible and committed artistic director and communications officer.
Applications including motivation and CV should be sent to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is Wednesday. 29 May 2019.
Interviews will be held on Monday. 3 June 9-17 (alternatively Tuesday 3 June). 4 June) both days at the Experimental Station. The handover will take place in week 25 (17 – 21 June) and in August.
Further questions about the position should be directed to artistic director Øyvind Kirchhoff at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the Experimental Station, see: www.forsoegsstationen.dk
Photo: Jeremy Vermeille/Unsplash